Sunday, June 14, 2009

My poor neglected progeny

By Tuesday, I will have spent four nights in four different places. Then I will move into my apartment the 21st. This is a bestcase scenario, and I could end up being even more mobile.

So I survived my first year of college. I now have to survive living on my own (more or less) for a summer. I am slightly more worried about this. I am also excited - though I will be working full time, I will have more time to help with my church up here and to write - and to hang out with friends from my dorm (a surprising number of whom are staying in Chicago over the summer) and to run a campaign (Unknown Armies, a relatively obscure, mechanically simple roleplaying system geared toward paranoia a la Foucault's Pendulum and actual roleplaying and storytelling).

Once the madness has subsided, I will issue the obligatory freshman year retrospective, and respond to the comments on earlier posts (sorry, commenters). I'm not going to say that I will update regularly, since that from me is now meaningless, but I will try.

No comments: